Tuesday, March 20, 2012

A reading of poems from Ink Dries at Lamakaan on 20th March

My fervent apologies for being out of action here for so long. Thing
is that too many things have been happening (or not happening) in the
last couple of months and since I am more or less chronologically
challenged -- I haven't been able to write about all of them in time.

Maybe I will, soon.

Speaking of chronology, in a couple of hours from now, there is a reading
of poems from Ink Dries at Lamakaan. Truth be told, this is something I
have been trying to set up for more than two months and failing to.

But then, all good things happen in their own time I guess.

So today evening (finally) it is Lamakaan for me and Ink Dries
as I will be in conversation with, and my poetry will be read
by the one and only Vijay Marur. I know it is very, very short
notice but if you are seeing this in time and are based in Hyderabad
please do come over.

Lamakaan is in lane Adjacent to CBay, Opposite GVKOne, Road No 1, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad

The reading is from 6.30 onwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome! I am someone who is passionate about poetry and motorcycling and I read and write a lot (writing, for me has been a calling, a release and a career). My debut collection of English poems, "Moving On" was published by Coucal Books in December 2009. It can be ordered here My second poetry collection, Ink Dries can be ordered here Leave a comment or do write to me at ahighwayman(at)gmail(dot)com.

Labels

Stopping By?