Monday, March 24, 2014

Hey you, you are not Intense any more...

Well, I am not Intense any more it seems.

(Not that this is very recent either, I mean one month will pass soon.)

This wasn't exactly a verdict of course, nothing on e-mails, nothing that could be tracked back otherwise also, but you can't be a fugitive when you are someone who doesn't have phone skills, can you? Besides, you cannot be a fugitive when you are Intense, can you?  

Dunno what exactly happened; I mean what exactly was new (apart from a 5 day week -- Oh Golly! -- and an epidemic of  we-know-it-all-marketing-branding-business development-social media-eff all because we know Excel / Google types); last time around I was told, all I do is put a semicolon here, a colon there, a comma wherever; this time some Grand Panjadrum who is arguably everything you can imagine (and cannot) under the marketing / analyst (shit!) relations / PR / advertising / whatever-else-you-want-to-think-of  set me up even better (or should I say, worse?).

Usually, when you are forty (plus?) and recruited directly by management, you probably count for more; maybe a generous severance allowance, if not...at least a decent notice period.

Ha ha.

Anyway, I am not Intense any more.

In a way it is good, I don't feel like a fugitive (me?, the very idea!) and I don't glare at myself in the mirror in the morning when I shave either.

That summer is on me is also fine; my ears have been no better or worse for more than a summer now, anyway.

You want to know about my eyes?

Ha ha.

The lens is very VERY visible.
      

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome! I am someone who is passionate about poetry and motorcycling and I read and write a lot (writing, for me has been a calling, a release and a career). My debut collection of English poems, "Moving On" was published by Coucal Books in December 2009. It can be ordered here My second poetry collection, Ink Dries can be ordered here Leave a comment or do write to me at ahighwayman(at)gmail(dot)com.

Labels

Stopping By?