Thursday, May 27, 2010

Moving On, now available at Benguluru

If I ever get around to doing a book tour, I would love to do it on my trusted Bullet. And what better way to carry along my books on the road, but in my Cramster saddlebags? After all, my first pair of Cramster saddlebags lasted me for more than 6 years, usually carried at least one book (apart from my Lonely Planet Atlas, my other maps and notebooks into which I rarely wrote my trip logs and other biking gear) and never gave me no issues!!

And yes, I have another new pair waiting for me to hit the road again. When I will be doing a book tour and which book I will be carrying in my Cramster saddlebags, only time will tell.

Meanwhile, if you are in Bangalore and wanted to get a copy of my book, do pick it up from the Cramster Showroom. It is at,

110A, Westminster, Cunningham Road, Bangalore - 560092

The store is open on all days (including Sundays) from 11 am - 7:30pm , and the phone number is +91-80-41519713.

Many, many thanks (and a biker salute) to Keerthi and Cramster for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome! I am someone who is passionate about poetry and motorcycling and I read and write a lot (writing, for me has been a calling, a release and a career). My debut collection of English poems, "Moving On" was published by Coucal Books in December 2009. It can be ordered here My second poetry collection, Ink Dries can be ordered here Leave a comment or do write to me at ahighwayman(at)gmail(dot)com.

Labels

Stopping By?