Friday, June 22, 2012

A Long Summer Break?

Well not really; though it has been one crazy summer and I haven't been blogging much, things have been more or less the same. And then again -- the killer of most blogs, Facebook takes up a lot of my time these days.

But I will blog again. 

For now the rains are here (they hit Hyderabad around a week back) and among other things they have recharged the borewell at home.

Is it vain, this feeling of being refreshed -- of glorifying in the small joy of surviving yet another summer? That too, yet one more when I was out of doors finding some more poetry?

I wouldn't know and then again, for this instant it is already a summer past.

Let's drink of, in and to the rains.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome! I am someone who is passionate about poetry and motorcycling and I read and write a lot (writing, for me has been a calling, a release and a career). My debut collection of English poems, "Moving On" was published by Coucal Books in December 2009. It can be ordered here My second poetry collection, Ink Dries can be ordered here Leave a comment or do write to me at ahighwayman(at)gmail(dot)com.

Labels

Stopping By?