Thursday, March 21, 2013

On being Anand Vishwanadha

It would seem I am now living through Ver 4.0 of a "life of a'mour"

But then like there are stories you will never tell (especially because a lot of stories are but the assigning of blame, something that I was never good at as can be gathered by my troubled days in a corporate) and there are delusions of grandeur you will never crown yourself with -- that is, if you are Anand Vishwanadha.

So then, maybe I should qualify that as "a life of a'mour not really amorous".

Then again, how does it matter -- its a story that I wouldn't tell anyway.

What matters is that there are so many birds out there; what's some time, some money, some heartbreaks and some derailed dreams worth (even with their attendant opportunity costs), life's still for the living, even if solely by dint of eye.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome! I am someone who is passionate about poetry and motorcycling and I read and write a lot (writing, for me has been a calling, a release and a career). My debut collection of English poems, "Moving On" was published by Coucal Books in December 2009. It can be ordered here My second poetry collection, Ink Dries can be ordered here Leave a comment or do write to me at ahighwayman(at)gmail(dot)com.

Labels

Stopping By?