Friday, October 4, 2013

Stray Birds in Bangalore

This was under consideration for sometime.

I mean the good folks at Thalam have kept an invite open for almost 3 months now.

But as is my wont (as befits someone who uses hearing aids and would rather be behind the camera than in front of it) I have been diffident.

Which is a trifle unfair to the book and the photographs I take -- to the Stray Birds, considering how successful the launch and show at Hyderabad was.





Anyway, here it is now, more details soon, please watch this space.

P.S. -- Photography exhibitions are certainly peculiar animals (logistics wise)...what goes without saying is that this one will be as much of a learning experience for me as the first one was; what doesn't is that I bloody wish I had a car now, a car capacious enough for me to load all the framed prints (read  exhibits) and highway it to Bangalore. Which means I have minimum issues logistics wise and maximum control (artistic, artistic) on what I exhibit.

Oh well, not that I bloody know how to drive.      


1 comment:

About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome! I am someone who is passionate about poetry and motorcycling and I read and write a lot (writing, for me has been a calling, a release and a career). My debut collection of English poems, "Moving On" was published by Coucal Books in December 2009. It can be ordered here My second poetry collection, Ink Dries can be ordered here Leave a comment or do write to me at ahighwayman(at)gmail(dot)com.

Labels

Stopping By?