Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Moving On - Book Launch Invite



For all of you out there who have taken the time to visit my blog and interact with me about "this and that" poetic, here's the book launch invite. Do consider it a personal invite and I would be immensely honoured if you can drop by for what promises to be a very poetic evening!

For those who may have problems finding the venue (like I usually do in the fast changing metropolis that is Hyderabad), if coming from Jubilee Checkpost, look out for a Water Tank / Tower (?) with Kavuri Hills written on it to your right. Next look out for Madhapur Police Station and turn left at the traffic signal opposite Madhapur Police Station. Drive / ride / walk on this road and you will come to a lane on the left with a board pointing the way to the venue. If you are coming from the other side, I guess its equally simple, ask for Madhapur Police Station and turn right at the signal.

See you there at Chitramayee!

P.S. - I could be wrong but I have a sneaky feeling that this road opposite Madhapur Police Station once used to be the "not so secret way" to go to what used to be called Secret Lake - now called Durgam Cheruvu and for all purposes a small mirror of stagnant water that reflects back the city's lights at the heavens above...but then, I could be wrong :-)

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome! I am someone who is passionate about poetry and motorcycling and I read and write a lot (writing, for me has been a calling, a release and a career). My debut collection of English poems, "Moving On" was published by Coucal Books in December 2009. It can be ordered here My second poetry collection, Ink Dries can be ordered here Leave a comment or do write to me at ahighwayman(at)gmail(dot)com.

Labels

Stopping By?