Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Moving On -- Now available at Walden

Starting today, Moving On is available at Walden {stores at Road No. 2, Banjara Hills and Greenlands Road (adjacent to Pulla Reddy Building), Begumpet / Somajiguda}.

Incidentally, Walden had given me a lot of food for thought (as an "account" being pitched for) way back in 1998, while I was with an ad agency a stone's throw away at Topaz Building.

Meaning, I had done the research on what Walden's advertising should be about and then stayed up some nights to write the copy :-)

It's another story (of course) that we never made a proper pitch........

Nice to see that Walden's still doing good business (the store had around 20 customers at around 11.00 today morning) even these days when there are bigger and swankier bookstores around.

Nicer to see that they are as choc-a-bloc full of books today as they were then.

Nicest is that they are stocking Moving On :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome! I am someone who is passionate about poetry and motorcycling and I read and write a lot (writing, for me has been a calling, a release and a career). My debut collection of English poems, "Moving On" was published by Coucal Books in December 2009. It can be ordered here My second poetry collection, Ink Dries can be ordered here Leave a comment or do write to me at ahighwayman(at)gmail(dot)com.

Labels

Stopping By?