Sunday, July 22, 2012

Book Launch of Ink Dries at Oxford Bookstores



If you follow my blog or are in touch with me on Facebook (or in other ways for that matter) you must be aware that its been quite a while since Ink Dries has been out and available.

Yet, this blogpost and this invite (to "this" event).

Because Ink Dries will soon be available nationally through Oxford Bookstores.

Yes this took some doing and yes, it wasn't easy doing it and I can only thank all my readers and friends for their continued support -- something that matters a lot whenever I contemplate on the "futility" of publishing poetry in these reader-parched, let-us-all-get-published-and-famous-days. 


Maybe more on this in a bit from now. 


For now, a personal invite to you :-)


You are invited to the book launch of Ink Dries at Oxford Bookstores, Hyderabad on the 28th of July, 2012.


I will be in conversation with Mr. Vijay Marur and thereafter there will be a poetry reading by Little Theater.


If you are in Hyderabad, do please come. Immaterial, do please spread the word.


A special note of thanks to Sujata Roy (of Oxford Bookstores) and Sashi (my brother) for all they have done (especially at the last minute) to make things happen, what with me away in Uttarkhand on a birding trip.


More on that too, in a bit.


For now, this book release :-)         

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome! I am someone who is passionate about poetry and motorcycling and I read and write a lot (writing, for me has been a calling, a release and a career). My debut collection of English poems, "Moving On" was published by Coucal Books in December 2009. It can be ordered here My second poetry collection, Ink Dries can be ordered here Leave a comment or do write to me at ahighwayman(at)gmail(dot)com.

Labels

Stopping By?