Saturday, January 2, 2010

Kritya Annual International Festival, 2010, Central Institute of Indian Languages, Mysore

"I am Kritya.
The intense word power,
which always moves along with the ultimate truth, which exists completely in accord with rightness."


Kritya is conducting Kritya2010 in association with Central Institute of Indian Languages at Mysore from 3rd to 5th February. The festival promises to be electric with participants from across the world. For more details, check out Kritya 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome! I am someone who is passionate about poetry and motorcycling and I read and write a lot (writing, for me has been a calling, a release and a career). My debut collection of English poems, "Moving On" was published by Coucal Books in December 2009. It can be ordered here My second poetry collection, Ink Dries can be ordered here Leave a comment or do write to me at ahighwayman(at)gmail(dot)com.

Blog Archive

Labels

Stopping By?